[SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE SECTION 2c FOR INFORMATION ON SHARING CONTENT.]
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable US Copyright and Trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view information and content on this site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Southern FATTY’s (Southern Fatty Media, LLC) web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Southern FATTY at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Sharing of post content is acceptable with the appropriate linked credit to the site/post’s permalink address. Images shared from this site are COPYRIGHT content of Southern Fatty Media, LLC and its representative(s). Photos may be included in the sharing of post content only if they are not modified in any way and contain direct link and conspicuous linked credit to the original copyright owner, Southern FATTY via SouthernFATTY.com or subsidiaries. Linked credit must display the source name (eg: Southern FATTY &/or SouthernFATTY.com NOT simply “source”, etc.). Images copyright from Southern FATTY may only be hyperlinked to the original source location on Southern FATTY and/or it’s subsidiaries. Any modifications to images or post content must be approved by Southern FATTY representatives. Violations of this sharing agreement will be subject to prosecution by law, as Southern FATTY and it’s content are under Trademark protection within US Federal Law. You may contact the Administration for Southern FATTY via the Contact Us form or by emailing business (at) Southern FATTY (dot) com concerning modification or sharing requests.
- The materials on Southern FATTY’s web site are provided “as is”. Southern FATTY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Southern FATTY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Southern FATTY or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Southern FATTY’s Internet site, even if Southern FATTY or a Southern FATTY authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Southern FATTY’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southern FATTY does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Southern FATTY may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Southern FATTY does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Southern FATTY has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Southern FATTY of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Southern FATTY’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Privacy & Disclosures
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact < admin at SouthernFATTY dot com >.
This blog utilizes forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
Cookie and Usage Data via Google Analytics.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
This policy is valid from 25 December 2013 to Current.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.