[SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE SECTION 2c FOR INFORMATION ON SHARING CONTENT.]
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable US Copyright and Trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view information and content on this site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Southern FATTY’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Southern FATTY at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Sharing of post content is acceptable with the appropriate linked credit to the site/post’s permalink address. Images shared from this site are COPYRIGHT content of Southern FATTY and it’s representative(s). Photos may be included in the sharing of post content only if they are not modified in any way and contain direct link and conspicuous linked credit to the original copyright owner, Southern FATTY via SouthernFATTY.com or subsidiaries. Linked credit must display the source name (eg: Southern FATTY &/or SouthernFATTY.com NOT simply “source”, etc.). Images copyright from Southern FATTY may only be hyperlinked to the original source location on Southern FATTY and/or it’s subsidiaries. Any modifications to images or post content must be approved by Southern FATTY representatives. Violations of this sharing agreement will be subject to prosecution by law, as Southern FATTY and it’s content are under Trademark protection within US Federal Law. You may contact the Administration for Southern FATTY via the Contact Us form or by emailing Admin (at) Southern FATTY (dot) com concerning modification or sharing requests.
- The materials on Southern FATTY’s web site are provided “as is”. Southern FATTY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Southern FATTY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Southern FATTY or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Southern FATTY’s Internet site, even if Southern FATTY or a Southern FATTY authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Southern FATTY’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southern FATTY does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Southern FATTY may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Southern FATTY does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Southern FATTY has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Southern FATTY of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Southern FATTY’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Privacy & Disclosures
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Admin at SouthernFATTY dot com.
This blog utilizes forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
Cookie and Usage Data via Google Analytics.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
This policy is valid from 25 December 2013.
Updated: April 20, 2014